Is there Way to By pass Google Pixel data limits on text

Is there Way to By pass Google Pixel data limits on text  

By: toniacat on April 23, 2024, 1:26 p.m.

Hi Any time I try texting a short 10 second video to a client roughly 7-15MB phone says Google wants you to use google drive to send instead of data. I called verizon they said the google phones cants handle sending data videos like this they are designed to use their platform to send another way. That apple iphone is abale to manage the sending of the files. Its not a data limit as the files are small.
Is there a way to fix that on my cell phone? maybe remove the default trigger that wants to send it to google drive? or do these phones just dont have the capability to send a 10 second video
Thank you Tonia

Re: Is there Way to By pass Google Pixel data limits on text  

By: TheSuit on April 23, 2024, 4:43 p.m.

Short answer is no. Apple iPhones and iMessage service uses a different technology to send/receive messages between their devices which allow them to send/receive larger files than traditional Google Android or all other open source Android based devices.

Best bet is to find an alternative service such as Telegram, Signal, pCloud, etc. that will allow you to send said files in their full size. Requires those you push the files to to also use the service, or click on a link to view the files.

Is what it is right now.

BTW, get off your Google Android device!

By: toniacat on April 24, 2024, 10:49 a.m.

Its what your phone that I bought pizel 4 from you guys says when I go to send a large file.

By: TheSuit on April 24, 2024, 11:11 a.m.

The Ghost Phone we sent you in Dec of '22 in no way would be sending you a message to push a text through Google Drive without you specifically installing/using various Google Apps or Google Play Services onto the device since you received it.

I recommend signing up for a FREE 15 minute digital privacy consult so we can look at this together and see what the heck is happening. https://mark37.zohobookings.com/#/4625464000000035054

Regardless, as mentioned below, sending large files via SMS/MMS is not possible. To learn more about how all of this works, please check out https://www.twilio.com/en-us/learn/messaging/what-are-sms-and-mms.