K-9 Mail and Outlook

K-9 Mail and Outlook  

By: dcpctc1 on March 3, 2024, 4:19 p.m.

I am attempting to manage outlook mail through K-9. Going through the process in setting up a new account I enter my existing MSN email account name, K9 indicates that you need to sign in and grant the app access to your emails. I press Sign-in and get a message that,' This site can't be reached (login.live.com)'. My default browser is Brave with Shields up. I attempted disabling trackers, cookies, scripts, and figerprinting to no avail. How can I launch this site successfully to provide K-9 access to my mail? - Thank you
tedczech@msn.com
PS - I also tried using Vanadium browser with same results. Address works ok with Firefox and Chrome browsers on PC. I am a new Pixel5a user.

Re: K-9 Mail and Outlook  

By: TheSuit on March 6, 2024, 10:22 a.m.

Ted, to best troubleshoot what is happening here we need to know more about what specific email accounts you are trying to access and if you are using Outlook as a respository for emails or if you have a specific @outlook.com or @live.com email account you want access to.

Please reach out to support@mark37.com and we can try and work through this or point you to some resources to work through it. We also offer a service where we will jump on a conference bridge with you and work to get this all setup. If interested, you can register here -> https://mark37.com/brands/mark37/it-services-consulting/

Re: K-9 Mail and Outlook  

By: dcpctc1 on March 8, 2024, 2:46 p.m.

I am attempting to use K9 for a specific existing @outlook.com account (tedczech@msn.com) If you could point to some resources it would be appreciated. If I continue to be unsuccessful I will reach out to support@mark37.com