Voicemail

Voicemail  

By: rbaker on April 7, 2024, 10:40 a.m.

The only app/resource I have not successfully downloaded from Aurora Store onto my Ghost Phone is my voicemail. I use Cellcom service. I downloaded the app no problem. When I try to download the voicemail option, it spins and spins an eventually states "We could not connect to our network. Please ensure you have an active Cellcom line on this device" - I do. I know calls are coming in and going to voicemail but I have no way I know of to retrieve them. I am putting this app and voicemail in a sandbox since it probably needs Google Play Services? So Cellcom is on my regular user apps and in my sandbox. It is the only one in sandbox right now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Voicemail  

By: TheSuit on April 9, 2024, 10:22 a.m.

Understand that when you create a new user profile your SIM/eSIM does not automatically transfer over to the new environment. You can do this within the settings of the environment.

This is likely why it does not recognize you have service.

By: rbaker on April 10, 2024, 12:56 p.m.

I uninstalled then reinstalled the app for voicemail; all within the sandbox. When I use Aurora Store to install the app I end up being led to installing Google Play Services. I am reluctant to do this but have gone through your directions and warnings about doing so. I see no alternative. Even then it won't load Google Play Services because it is being blocked by gmscompat? That is what a box across the bottom of the screen says. I am stumped. I have maxed out the limits of my tech knowledge.

By: rbaker on April 10, 2024, 1:15 p.m.

For no reason I can explain, the voicemail app is now working. Thank you and you may disregard my previous reply to your assistance.